Spring in the Tri-Cities is a sight to behold. Beautiful spring flowers with luscious colors at every corner, the glimmering reflection of the sun on the Columbia River, and fun recreational opportunities abound. Our motto has always been: we work and you play, And for that reason we wanted to give you a handy list of fun things to do in the Tri-Cities!
- Go to the Hanford Reach Interpretive Center. This museum holds detailed history not only on Hanford’s history but also the natural history and ecology of the area, from the Ice Age floods to the animals and plants that make their home here. There is something new to learn with every visit. You can also sign up for one of their many guided tours!
- If you’re the sporty type then head on over to the Southridge Sports Complex in Kennewick. It has sports, open fields, a water park and playgound and even the popular Carousel of Dreams. Spend the morning here playing in the fields, then go catch lunch at one of the nearby restaurants.
- Visit the Sacajawea State Park and Sacajawea Heritage Trail. At the 284-acre state park you can visit the Sacajawea Interpretive Center as well as one of the seven interpretive displays honoring the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- Hike the many nearby trails like Badger Mountain, Twin Sisters, Wallula Gap, White Bluffs, and McBee Grade. This is perfect for the adventurous type with the love of the great outdoors.
- Water sports are big in the Tri-Cities especially when it gets closer to summer. Go on an adventure on the Columbia River with Columbia River Rentals or Columbia Kayak Adventures. You can go boating, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and more.
We’re passionate about all the great things the Tri-Cities has to offer, that is why we love working, living, and playing here. Our company and our team members participate and volunteer regularly to keep the Tri-Cities a great place to live for everybody.